La Sportiva Katana Rock Shoes - Men's
This versatile, high-performance shoe can be used for cranking sport routes or working projects at the gym. The midsole uses a pretensile area under the toes to offer precision when edging and sensitivity when working smears and balancy moves. The Velcro® closure straps pull in opposite directions to tightly cradle the foot and lock the shoe in place.
- Built on a curved and asymetrical last.
- Leather and synthetic Lorica® upper with breathable tongue, lined with Pacific lining in the forefoot and Dentex in the back.
- Midsole is 1.1mm Laspoflex.
- Sole is 4mm Vibram® XS Edge™ rubber with a 1.8mm rand.
- Fits narrow to medium feet.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Edge|