Kokatat’s OutFit PFDs provide a comfortable and secure fit to allow maximum freedom of movement. Made with contour-cut foam, the PFD design is tailored with lots of adjustment options.
- 7.5kg (16lb.10oz.) of buoyancy (Medium).
- Canadian-government approved
- Outer shell is made of a rugged 500-denier Cordura® with a supple 200-denier oxford nylon lining.
- Made with articulated GAIA® PVC-free foam panels.
- Adjustable shoulders with thermo-moulded padding and durable, non-slip Hypalon® surfaces.
- Short torso cut for maximum mobility, minimal ride up, and a contoured fit.
- Deep-cut neck and armholes maximize range of motion.
- Back panels cut high and wide for added protection.
- Stretch-mesh side panels for maximum mobility with a secure fit.
- A self-draining stretch-mesh pocket with dual access (top buckle and side zipper).
- Attachment tabs for optional add-on pockets.
|Lining||200-denier oxford nylon|
|Shell material||500-denier Cordura|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.