Designed to fit comfortably and securely, while allowing maximum freedom of movement. The tailored design features: articulated seams, contour-cut foam, and lots of adjustment options. The shoulders are reinforced to 499kg (1100lb), and have a quick-release chest harness with a D-ring, ready for a tether and tow rescue system.
- 7.4kg (16lb. 5oz.) of buoyancy (Medium).
- Adjustable shoulders with thermo-moulded padding and durable, non-slip Hypalon® surfaces.
- Short torso cut for maximum mobility, minimal ride up, and a contoured fit.
- Deep-cut neck and armholes maximize range of motion.
- Back panels cut high and wide for added protection.
- Stretch-mesh side panels for maximum mobility with a secure fit.
- Reflective tape on the front and back.
- One bellowed pocket with a zippered side entry, one vertical top-loading pocket for electronics.
- Three lash tabs, two in front, one in back.
- Chest circumference: Small 86-97cm (34-38in.). Medium 97-107cm (38-42in.). Large 107-117cm (42-46in.). X-Large 114-125cm (45-49in.).
|Shell material||500-denier Cordura|
|Lining||200-denier oxford nylon|
|Rescue harness compatible||Integrated|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|