Sidi Genius Cycling Shoes - Men's
Premium shoes built for speedy road cycling. Synthetic Lorica® and mesh combine to boost technical performance while reducing weight, while the sole's light, aerodynamic design helps crank up the RPMs. These soles are engineered specifically to transfer power efficiently while pedalling, and won't be comfortable walking any real distance.
- Uppers are made of mesh and Lorica®, a sophisticated synthetic leather that is water-repellent, breathable, supple, permeable to water vapour, and resistant to tearing, splitting, and scratching.
- Soft Instep closure system features 2 Velcro® straps, plus a locking lever that snaps into place and firmly secures the instep.
- Fastener Security System uses high-security straps with integrated locking polymer teeth that mesh together when the strap is closed, for an unmoveable closure that keeps the shoe in position.
- Reflective accents on the uppers keep you visible on the road.
- Midsoles have a rigid polyurethane instep coupled to soft, thermo-formed anatomical EVA, for comfort and performance.
- Red SL Buckle locks in two different ways: by taking up a number of clicks with one sweep of the lever, or engaging a half-click at a time for a truly micrometric adjustment. The two red flaps may be pressed together for complete unlocking, or simply to slightly loosen the shoe during performance.
- Reinforced heel keeps the foot in position and prevents the shoe from becoming deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- Replaceable rubber heel unit provides grip and added durability.
- Outsoles are Millenium 2, for a light and aerodynamic design that doesn't require the use of adaptors to fix the plates.
- Millennium 2 soles are replaceable.
- All buckles, mechanisms, and heel tabs are replaceable.
- Fit is slightly narrow.
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.