An excellent replacement derailleur. The wide pivot link design boosts strength and rigidity. Flex is suppressed, creating sharp, precise shifts that are faster and smoother, even from low to high gears off of the saddle.
- Bracket body, outer link and plate body are aluminum
- Inner link, outer plate, and plate pivot bolt are steel.
- Double Servo-Panta mechanism keeps the guide pulley close to each sprocket, for smooth and precise shifting.
- Removable rubber bumper.
- Maximum front difference is 22T.
- Total capacity is 45T.
- Maximum rear sprocket is 34T, minimum rear sprocket is 11T.
- 9 speeds.
- 11T pulley.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The maximum number of teeth difference between the smallest and largest chainrings (front derailleur) or cogs (rear derailleur).
One-way friction clutch that increases chain tension, reduces chain and cage movement, and reduces dropped chains. Releases for wheel removal.