Protection against shock and the elements, in a case specifically sized for laptop computers. A purge valve equalizes the case’s interior air pressure to the ambient air pressure to facilitate opening after flying or climbing.
- Made of lightweight structural foam resin that won’t dent, crack, or corrode.
- A sturdy gasket around the rim makes them watertight.
- Foam padding helps cushion computer against knocks.
- Includes a padded shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- Inside dimensions are 45.4 x 29.2 x 10.5 cm.
- Outside dimensions are 49.4 x 35.4 x 11.9 cm.
- Replacement gaskets available.
- Please Note: product does not include the lid organizer shown in image.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
|Internal dimensions||45.1 x 28.9 x 10.5cm|
|External dimensions||49.2 x 35.3 x 11.9cm|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
The interior can be custom-fitted to accommodate various device storage.