A high capacity gear sling for big walls and aid climbing. On each side, the main loop is subdivided into multiple smaller loops to keep your gear separated and tidy. This means you can concentrate on climbing rather than locating and untangling pro. A pocket on the pack takes a hydration bag or other gear. Important note: this item is not for use as a chest harness.
- Ballistic nylon outer with a comfortable non-absorbent lining.
- Adjustable aluminum buckles.
- Ergonomic die cut laminated construction.
- Small daisy-chains on pocket for additional carrying capability
- Clip-in points at the shoulder tops for hanging the load at belays
- Main loop strengths of 4.4kN (1000lb.); small loops are weaker.
|Number of loops||6|