A sweet and simple pack. The foam-free, frameless back compacts easily, so you can stow it in a larger pack and pull it out for side trips. The Ridgemount also serves well for day trips and use around town.
- Main body is high-density 420-denier nylon packcloth; bottom is Cordura® for extra abrasion resistance.
- Foam-padded shoulder straps and low-profile webbing waistband.
- Twin side pockets with elasticized tops hold water bottles, etc. securely yet accessibly.
- Carabiner loop lets you clip on a coffee mug. Reflective taping on the loop adds a bit of night time visibility.
- Webbing grab handle on top.
- Flat pocket on front holds wallet, coins, etc. and has a key clip.
- Capacity is 14L.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||420-denier packcloth|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|