The top zipper on the main compartment opens wide to let you cram in big books, or stuff it full for an all-day hike.
- Body is tough packcloth. Bottom is abrasion-resistant Cordura®.
- Foam-padded shoulder straps and a low-profile webbing waistband.
- Side pockets with elasticized tops hold water bottles securely.
- Flat pocket on front holds your wallet, coins, or bus pass.
- Front flap zips down to expose organizer pouch with holsters for gadgets, pencils, and felt pens.
- Key clip.
- Daisy chains let you lash on extra gear or clip on a coffee mug.
- Reflective taping on front webbing.
- Designed for school purposes (though it won't implode of you take it on a hike). It's built to get your rulers, erasers, laptop and books to a qualifying or accredited institution – in short, a school.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1000-denier nylon|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|