A small prusik-minding, double pulley, great for rescue or hauling, with 2 sheaves that allow you to double your mechanical advantage.
- Aluminum, with anodized aluminum side plates.
- Large top hole takes a rescue biner.
- Prusik-minding side plate design is great for hauling.
- Efficient sealed ballbearing sheaves.
- Low-profile side plate fasteners eliminate hooking up.
- 1.4in. (3cm) sheave, 1in. (2.5cm) thread diameter.
- Rope size up to 12mm (use 6 to 8mm prusiks).
- NFPA rated L for lightweight use.
- Minimum breaking strength is 22kN.
|Side plates material||Aluminum|
The maximum diameter or the range of rope diameter that is compatible with the device.