MEC is a retail co-operative. Everyone who shops here is a member. A lifetime individual membership is $5. Recipients of gift cards who are not members can use a portion of their card to join MEC. If you're not a member and wish to purchase a gift card, you can call us at 1.888.847.0770 to arrange it or join with your first purchase.
- Redeemable for products or services available from MEC online, by phone or at any MEC store.
- Gift cards don’t expire and are freely transferrable.
- Cards are shipped by standard mail to a specified shipping address. They cannot be picked up using in-store pickup as a shipping method.
- To redeem, select gift card as a payment type during checkout, and enter both the gift card number and PIN.
- Numbers are on the back of the card. If the PIN is not visible, scratch off the sticker to reveal it.
- For faster shipping, to replace lost or stolen cards (receipt required), or to purchase a gift card in a different denomination, call 1.888.847.0770.
- Terms and conditions: MEC gift cards are redeemable for products or services purchased online, by phone, mail or at MEC retail stores. They cannot be refunded or redeemed/exchanged for cash. Gift cards are freely transferrable and should be safeguarded like cash. Replacement cards will not be issued for lost, stolen, or damaged cards without a receipt of purchase. Replacement cards will not be issued if the card balance has been redeemed. If the total of your purchase is less than the value of your gift card, you will be able to use the remaining balance for future purchases. If the total value of your purchase is greater than your gift card balance, you must provide your credit card details, cash, debit card (splitting the total between gift card and debit card is not available online), or other accepted method of payment to cover the balance. Gift cards have no associated fees or expiration dates.