This full-fledged backpack is comfortable to carry both on the trail or the tarmac. A zip-down flap covers the suspension system, converting the unit into a stylin’ suitcase / shoulder bag that reduces hang-ups with luggage conveyor belts or doubtful hotel desk clerks. The 18L daypack detaches to accompany you on sidetrips from the base camp or the hostel. It boasts tons of organizer pockets, including slots for your PDA, cellphone, and pens. Slots are trimmed with reflective Scotchlite® strips to help you locate things in low light situations.
- Fabric is rugged, non-abrasive ballistic nylon.
- Internal frame for efficient transfer of weight to hips.
- Padded precurved hipbelt and shoulder straps.
- Padded, detachable shoulder strap for carrying as a shoulder bag.
- Handle for carrying as a suitcase.
- Full-length zippered mesh pocket inside front flap.
- Compression straps inside the main pack compartment to hold clothes in place.
- Separate bottom sleeping bag compartment for optimum organization and pack balance.
- Two pairs of compression straps for lashing on extra items and keeping the load close to your back for better balance.
- Zip-off daypack with padded foam back and padded anatomically cut shoulder straps.
- Dimensions are 75 x 15 x 40cm.
|Main fabric||Ballistic nylon|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.