Whether hanging out for the night or for weeks at a time the Metolius® Bomb Shelter will provide you with a dependable home away from home. Boasting custom milled hardware and corner fittings, with double or triple walled tubing ends and joints, this may very well be the strongest portaledge available. The innovative centre spreader bar keeps the bed-frame from sagging, so your back isn’t rounded or your shoulders crushed, letting you sleep in (relative) comfort. Set-up is made easier with colour-coded webbing risers that gather at a gusseted yoke to keep them free of tangles. Then, the whole kit attaches to a free-floating, full-strength, master clip-in loop.
- Fits 2.
- Heavy-duty (960 to 1080-denier polyester) bed is doubled in the high-stress, centre section, and employs Durathane™ haul bag material for wall-side abrasion guards.
- Urethane scuff guard on wall-side prevents abrasion.
- Waterproof fly attachment point with radio frequency welding in key points.
- Fly storm pole can be deployed in really nasty conditions.
- 1⅛in. aircraft quality 6061-T6 tubing for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Includes Durathane haul sack.
- Dimensions are 1.18 x 2.13m.
- Please note: Metolius Bomb Shelter Double Fly is sold separately.
|Ideal for||Aid climbing|