Offering complete foul weather protection when you’re high and committed. The durable main body is made of waterproof, polyurethane-coated fabric with hot-taped seams, The fly has no webbing, so water can’t wick through the fly. Heavy-duty scuff guards protect the wall side of the fly and an easy-install storm pole protects in bad weather. Unique, triangular window lets you check the weather or enjoy the view. The innovative top attachment point gives you an absolutely bombproof attachment to the anchor.
- Main body is polyurethane-coated 420-denier Oxford fabric.
- Aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum clip-in point incorporates three plates with four through-bolts to securely anchor the fabric and insure a leak-proof seal.
- Includes a storm pole for more room, increased water repellency, and greater comfort.
- Tested at altitudes of over 27,000 feet, the window is made of Mountain Hardware's proprietary UVX. Clear, tear-proof and flexible to -66°F.
- A heavy-duty, Jr. Ballistics abrasion skirt protects the area on the fly between the ledge and the wall.
- All four corners are double reinforced with Durathane™ haul bag material.
- Includes an integrated, compression stuff sack.
|Ideal for||Aid climbing|