Ideal for cycling trips across varying climate zones and extended 3-season backpacking. Incredibly light and compressible, it's designed for thru hikers, climbers or other light and fast aficionados. The compromise for all its lightness is the durability of the shell and lining fabric. It's an ultralight, high-performance bag, not one for kicking-around or putting into continuous use, but treat it nicely and you'll be sleeping warm season after season.
- Shell and lining are incredibly light and compressible sub 20-denier ripstop nylon.
- Down-filled draft collar seals in warm air and eliminate drafts around the shoulders and neck.
- Continuous baffle construction (no sideblock baffle) and 5¼in. baffle spacing offers down control and minimizes cold spots.
- Narrow profile offers a close fit for maximum heat efficiency.
- #5 YKK zipper.
- Dimensions provide room to sleep comfortably, but not enough to sprawl.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||15-denier nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
|Packed size||18 x 33cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.