Formerly known as the Beothuk, the Highlite offers outstanding warm weather performance in the lightest, most compressible package possible. It is constructed using conventional horizontal chambers filled with premium 850+ fill-power goose down. The horizontal seams are sewn through, while the vertical seams use a 3.8cm baffle to control down shift. The result is five separate side block baffle systems – the lightest, most compact way to control down and banish aggravating cold spots.
- Rated to +2C.
- Shell and lining are ultralight, sub 20-denier ripstop nylon.
- Insulated with goose down.
- Minimalist design has no draft tube on the zipper or neck yoke.
- Narrow cut minimizes weight.
- 36in. #4.5 YKK zipper runs half way down the bag to reduce bulk and minimize weight.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||12-denier nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||15 x 30cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.