Equiped with a low profile, four LEDs, a tilt feature, a glove-operable recessed push-button that prevents accidental discharge, and a flashing mode. Rather than bulbs, which are subject to burning out at the most inconvenient times, the Tikka uses four reliable LEDs. LEDs consume batteries at an economical rate and produce a very white light that slowly dims over time. An extended anti-glare lip keeps the light from shining in your eyes when aiming it in close proximity.
- Three lighting levels plus blink mode.
- Approximate beam distance, depending on mode, is 15, 23 or 32m.
- Approximate burn time depending on mode is 150, 120 or 100 hours.
- Rainproof and dunk-proof (should be rinsed with fresh water after saltwater exposure).
- Three AAA batteries included.
|Beam distance - low||15m|
|Beam distance - med||23m|
|Beam distance - high||32m|
|Burn time - low||150 h|
|Burn time - med||120 h|
|Burn time - high||100 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|