Waterproof breathable XCR® linings keep these dayhikers light and comfortable in soggy conditions. But features such as aggressive, high traction lugs and rubber toe bumpers make them beefy enough to be used for fast and light backpacking on moderate terrain.
- Uppers are nubuck and mesh, lined with GORE-TEX XCR.
- Midsoles with contoured Phylon®, with integrated nylon flex plates for added torsional rigidity and support.
- Prominent heel edges assist braking on descents.
- Forefeet are rockered to support a natural gait.
- Vibram® Contact with high traction lugs at the heel strike and toe-off areas. Broader, high surface lugs at the medial and lateral forefoot area provide stability.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nubuck leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.