Technical elements make this all-season crampon extremely versatile for varying conditions. The design is suited to general mountaineering and to more challenging mixed terrain. The hybrid point construction means that 10 points are in contact on level terrain. The outboard, shorter, tertiary points kick-in for steeper ground. The 2 front points are horizontally oriented, but sharp.
- Made of chromolly steel
- Includes active antibott system
- Generous serration on rear points, for grabbing when on steep mixed terrain
- Angled mid-foot points and rear points provide security on the descent
- Downward points are generally shorter, but sharp for more stability and grabbing
- Semi-rigid design with rapid, screwless length adjustment
- Binding system requires rigid boots with front and rear welts