The pockets expected in a touring PFD, combined with the low profile and unrestricted movement of Kokatat’s Orbit PFD. Kokatat has long been known for the snug, easy-moving fit of their PFDs.
- 7.2kg (15lb. 8oz.) of buoyancy (Medium).
- Made with contour-cut GAIA ® PVC-free foam panels.
- Shoulder adjustment ladder locks and excess shoulder webbing are hidden under front stretch panels, keeping the upper torso uncluttered.
- Front and rear internal grip panels prevent ride-up.
- Two size adjustments on each side allow custom fitting.
- Large, side-accessible front pocket.
- Smaller top-loading pocket.
- Reflective trim for night visibility.
|Lining||200-denier oxford nylon|
|Shell material||500-denier Cordura|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|