Keen Newport H2 Sandals - Men's
We need some downtime. In 10 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 130 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Here’s something quite distinctive: footwear that offers the support and protection of a shoe combined with the breathability of a sandal. The patented rubber toe guards help prevent profanity-provoking stubs when you portage your paddlecraft over cobbles. Antibacterial linings and footbeds ensure you’re tolerable company (not least to yourself.)
- Webbing uppers with a quick-lock lace system.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsoles provide a good balance of comfort and support.
- Keen's patented rubber toe guards help protect the digits.
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsoles provide traction on wet surfaces.
- This style runs about 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size.
|Weight||790g (9 Medium)|
|Upper material||Polyester webbing|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.