Spacious for two people and cozy for three, our most popular three-season tent has a light, compact design, with three poles providing stability and headroom. The pole clips allow greater air circulation for reduced condensation, and are colour-coded for rapid set-up. The inner tent can be set up without the fly as a bug tent on fine nights. If you would like a bit more stability in wind, consider our less spacious but lower-profile Tarn 2.
- Pull-out vestibule for storage or stripping off wet raingear.
- Clear polyurethane window. Please note: over time the window will become slightly amber coloured.
- Front vent can be kept open in wet weather.
- Reflective guypoints help you find your tent at night.
- Sewn in Vietnam, fabric from Taiwan, frame from South Korea.