This compact front derailleur provides good clearance between the tire and inner chain guard. Dual SIS precision indexing ensures smooth shifting.
- Swing action is top-swing.
- Dual pull front derailleur cable routing.
- Crank/front derailleur/shifter compatibility is mountain triple (3x9 speed).
- 9-speed chain compatibility.
- Chain line is 50mm.
- Compatible clamp sizes are 28.6mm, 31.8mm, 35mm.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Braze-on mounting uses fittings permanently mounted to the frame. Collar mounted derailleurs secure around the seat tube with a clamp. Direct mount are fastened to the chainstay.
Bottom-pull are operated by a cable running from below. Top-pull are operated by a cable running down from above. Dual-pull are equipped to be operated by either top or bottom.
A double is ideal for cranksets with two chainrings. A triple is designed for cranksets with two or three chainrings.