A rugged hitch-mounted rack that folds down. Carries up to four bikes, including today’s beefy models. The cradles adjust and rotate individually so you can quickly load and unload bikes, plus you can keep bike wheels level for maximum ground clearance.
- Rugged all-steel construction with extra-thick powder coat.
- Folds down to allow access to the back of your vehicle.
- 1¼ and 2in. locking receiver.
- Four cradles with locking knobs for added security. They accommodate up to 2in. frame tubes, and feature soft Kraton vinyl cushioning grooved for cables, to provide a scratch-free ride.
- Please be aware that this rack may obscure your rear licence plate. You could be ticketed for having an obscured licence plate.
|Type||Hitch mount bike|
The receiver class of the hitch. Type 1 and 2 are most common on cars and trucks.
|1 (1.25in.) + 2 (1.25in.) + 3 (2in.)|
|Number of bikes||4|
|Maximum carrying capacity||63kg|
|Rear hatch access||No|