Bucking through rollers towards a distant shore. Riding an endless wave train with no eddy-out in sight. Paddling through an all-day downpour. Your hands are full. Why worry about your canoe flooding as well? This deck won’t make your boat a submarine, but it will shed waves.
- Main deck is vinyl coated polyester, durable, tear-proof and puncture resistant. Waterproof coating is unaffected by extreme temperatures, and has mould, mildew, and UV inhibitors.
- Fabric can be quickly field repaired with vinyl glue.
- Lashing patches attachment system won’t corrode, jam or get rock-hammered out of shape like metal snaps, and is more implosion resistant than Velcro® tabs.
- Drawstring-style lashing cord allows one-pull tightening and quick adjustment to different load heights.
- Large cockpits allow sitting or kneeling. They remove when not needed, and feature tear-away Velcro on the front for quick exits and entries.
- Cargo hatch allows on-water access to lunch, cameras, etc.
- Built-in paddle pocket keeps a spare close at hand.
- Each deck is custom made to fit your canoe, tandem or solo. A complete measurement form is required for all orders to ensure a proper fit. Please call our Service Centre at 1.888.847.0770 (Canada), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver and international) to request information and a measurement form.
- Custom orders with 420-denier pack cloth, reversible bow cockpit, zip, roll cockpit cover, map case and attachment points, portage cargo hatch, or other features also are available.