Conduct snow analysis using the Bonesaw alone, or extend the handle by attaching it to ski poles or probes with the polyurethane straps and use it as a shelter building tool.
- One-piece stamped stainless steel.
- Rubber-coated handle for thermal insulation.
- Snow crystal card and ruler embossed into the blade.
- Polyethylene sheath.
- Two polyurethane straps included for extending the handle.
- Teeth cut on the pull stroke and can be used on wood in emergencies.
- Blade length is 35cm.
- Overall length is 47cm.
|Blade material||Stainless steel|