Technical crampons for hard ice and mixed routes. The lightweight horizontal frame keeps your boot sole close to the ice for precise placements and sensitivity. A single long frontpoint displaces less ice and lets you find purchase on micro-edges.
- Points are designed for steep, hard ground
- Single frontpoint is toothed for stability.
- Secondary points are angled forward to reinforce purchase.
- Tertiary points are angled back for hooking in steep terrain and around ice columns
- Lateral and rear points provide bite when descending and traversing.
- Front section can be replaced if the front point is worn.
- LeverLock FIL binding system has a toe bail wire with 2 positions to accommodate all sole thicknesses. Can be adjusted to fit asymmetric technical boots.
- Heel bail design with thumb catch is easy to remove. Medium linking bar (provided) fits boots sizes 34 to 44. Large bar (available separately) fits 38 to 49.
- Fits boots with toe and heel welts.