La Sportiva Trango S EVO Gore-Tex Mountaineering Boots - Women's
These multi-purpose lightweight alpine boots are dialed for classic three-season alpine climbing.
- Uppers are made of Lorica® leather and Cordura® with water repellent coating.
- GORE-TEX® liners assure waterproofness and breathability.
- Multi-directional 3-D flex ankle pivots allow a wide range of motion and are excellent for technical moves.
- Full Vibram® XSV rands for rock climbing performance in cracks.
- Speed lacing harnesses for precise fitting.
- Midsoles are made of EVA with polyurethane heel wedges to absorb shock on approaches.
- Nylon crampon reinforcements accept pneumatic crampons.
- Outsoles are Vibram Mulaz for solid traction and edging.
- Narrow to medium fit.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|