This stirrup allows you to re-board righted kayaks using leg strength – handy for those who are tired; vital for those with limited upper body strength, and essential for anyone looking after other paddlers. Once attached, it creates a step to lift you into the re-entry position.
- Works for solo paddle float or assisted boat-to-boat rescues.
- Fourteen feet of high-visibility nylon webbing, adjustable for a variety of attachment options.
- Quick slide adjustment buckle.
- Adjustable bungee wrap for tidy carrying, quick access, and easy restowing.
- Clip attaches stirrup securely to deck lines or PFD.