Five Ten Guide Tennie Climbing Approach Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These approach shoes feature a slightly rockered last that promotes comfortable and efficient walking.
- Abrasion-resistant, split top-grain leather uppers with polyester cuffs.
- Ankle to toe lacing for enhanced fit and improved edging performance.
- Sticky rubber toe rand makes jamming into cracks possible.
- EVA single density midsole.
- Super sticky Stealth® C4 dot tread provides outstanding traction that works well on slabs and trails, but has limited traction on wet surfaces and mud.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.