A compact, submersibly waterproof LED headlamp. It boasts five lighting modes: three brightness settings (maximum, optimum, and economy), an attention-getting blinking mode, and a boost mode that provides 50% more light than maximum for the 20 seconds needed to find a fork in the trail or determine what made that mysterious noise in the bush.
- Powerful, focused beam.
- Wide angle lens for floodbeam-like proximity lighting.
- Battery indicator light and blinking LED warn when batteries are roughly 70% and 90% drained.
- Tiltable body for directing light where needed.
- Adjustable elastic headband.
- Waterproof to 1m.
- Approximate beam distance, depending on mode, is 18, 27 or 35m.
- Approximate burn time depending on mode is 120, 80 or 60 hours.
- Uses 3 AAA batteries, included.
- Please note: Do not use lithium batteries in this headlamp. Because they have a higher output during discharge, lithium batteries can cause the headlamp to overheat and possibly damage the LEDs.