Great for trail running, hiking in fast forward shoes, and biking – with the added feature of being mostly made from EcoPoly™, a recycled polyester.
EcoPoly uses advanced technology to recycle polyester products such as fibres and films, and post-industrial waste. It becomes a new, highly pure, polyester raw material – equivalent in performance to that produced from petroleum, but without spilling a single unnecessary drop of oil.
The cottony feeling EcoPoly dries fast, is incredibly soft, and resists pills – which all adds up to a better, more durable sock that's friendly to your feet. Insulates well in damp conditions, plus wicks moisture to help keep feet dry and blister-free.
- Made of 78% EcoPoly recycled polyester, 19% nylon, 3% LYCRA®.
- Fabric insulates well in damp conditions, and wicks moisture to keep feet dry and blister-free.
- Smooth, seamless cuff and flat-constructed toe seam provide a more comfortable fit.
- Reinforced toe and Y-heel for durability.
- Air vents for breathability.
- Light terry cushion on sole from heel to toe, for comfort.