Whether you’re mountaineering or backpacking, you’ll appreciate this light, compact daypack. Whip out its removable back padding, and it’ll fold into its own pocket to fit in your main pack, ready for summit bids, or side trips from base camps or hostels.
- 210-denier Dyneema ripstop nylon body, 420-denier nylon bottom.
- Top loading, with dual lid straps.
- Removable compression straps.
- Rugged Uretek crampon patch.
- Contoured shoulder straps, padded with low-profile laminated foam.
- Key clip.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.