A high-volume, fully featured adventure travel pack for backpackers who want comfort, organization, and style. The main pack has a zippered dual entry design, accessible through the top or the bottom sleeping bag compartment. Internal compression panel has two flat pockets for further organization.
Two pairs of compression straps help keep the load compact and well-balanced for walking. Two utility straps on the bottom can carry a jacket or sleeping pad. A pair of stays carries the weight down to the fully padded waistbelt.
Detachable 15L daypack has two large zippered compartments, both with internal security pockets, as well as a zippered MP3 pocket. 3-D mesh lining on the backpad and shoulder straps ensure carrying comfort.
- 630-denier Superpack nylon, with beefier 1050-denier nylon in high abrasion areas.
- Hypalon® detailing.
- Adjustable suspension system, with load stabilizing straps, thermo-moulded foam, and 3-D mesh lining for comfort and breathability.
- Suspension system zips away behind a hideaway panel for check-in / luggage mode.
- Two zippered waistbelt pockets for small essentials.
- Seven small zippered internal pockets help keep things tidy.
- Dual water bottle holders zip away when not in use.
- Water-resistant coated YKK zippers.
- Top and side grab handles.
- Dimensions are 40 x 31 x 70cm.
- Capacity is 60L.
|Main fabric||630-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1050-denier nylon|
|Hipbelt circumference||84-142cm (long)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.