The world's first "scanner" (as opposed to beacon) uses new flux gate technology to sense the electromagnetic fields of buried beacons. Relative locations are displayed on the LCD screen in 2-D on a 4-quadrant format.
- Search strip width is 60m.
- Displays distances from searcher and depth of burial.
- Single antenna.
- Unit folds up for wearing and unfolds for searching.
- Dimensions are 123 x 80 x 32mm.
- Built-in compass orients you for searching or emergency navigation.
- Made to European standard EN 300 718.
|Type||Digital beacon with optional analog mode|
|Search strip width||60m|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|