La Sportiva Trango S EVO Gore-Tex Mountaineering Boots - Men's
Multi-purpose, lightweight alpine boots for classic three-season alpine climbing.
- Uppers are water-repellent Cordura® nylon and water-repellent Lorica® synthetic leather for maximum durability and strength.
- Moisture-wicking sock liners.
- Integrated waterproof-breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® inserts.
- Fully-gusseted and padded tongue keeps out snow and debris.
- Innovative 3-D flex ankle hinge system offers ample lateral support while preserving a good range of motion at the ankle.
- Full Vibram® XSV rand ramps up the boots' class five climbing performance in deep cracks.
- Speed lacing harness for precise fit.
- Midsoles are shock-absorbing EVA with a polyurethane heel wedge to absorb shock on long approaches.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Mulaz for solid traction and edging performance.
- Nylon crampon reinforcement accepts newmatic-style crampons.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|