Built to provide outdoor generalists with compact wet-weather protection and the comfort of breathability, at an affordable price. Lightweight and packable, this fully seam-taped, unlined garment is good for travelling in wet climates or where foul weather is expected.
The interior is coated with Toray's Entrant® DT microporous polyurethane coating, which is waterproof, moderately breathable, and durable. Unlined garments are much lighter and pack smaller than lined garments. So you are more likely to bring them along in uncertain weather.
- Made of 50-denier mini twill ripstop100% nylon.
- Exterior is treated with Kudos Super Durable Water Repellency treatment.
- Hip-length, relatively loose fit for comfort and easy layering over light to mid-weight garments.
- Fully taped seams for maximum wet-weather protection.
- Integral, fully adjustable hood with reinforced brim for full weather resistance.
- Pits zips for added ventilation.
- Two zippered outer pockets.
- Velcro® adjustable sleeve cuffs.
- Elastic drawcord at bottom hem.
- All flaps stiffened to prevent them getting caught in zippers.