Cut wide to fit over modern mummies, and adds 5 to 10°C to the bag's rating. It provides a layer of insulation against the cold, and more importantly, the WINDSTOPPER® shell protects the bag from external moisture. In cold conditions, it reduces condensation from frost and perspiration, so your sleeping bag stays drier and more effective over time. You can also use it on its own for summer nights, sleeping in hostels, or as an emergency bivi in moderate conditions.
- Shell is 40-denier WINDSTOPPER, for high resistance to cold gusts, external condensation, and light snow.
- Lining is a highly breathable 40-denier nylon.
- Insulation is MEC Hyperloft.
- Hood insulates area of high heat loss.
- Half-length zipper on each side (so you don't have to choose left or right zip).
- Quilted construction.
- Nylon stuff sack included.
- Does not zip together with other sleeping bags.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||40-denier nylon|
|Packed size||15 x 37cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.