Cut wide to fit over modern mummies, and adds 5 to 10°C to the bag's rating. It provides an extra layer of insulation against the cold, and more importantly, the WINDSTOPPER® shell protects the bag from external moisture. The overbag also reduces built-up condensation from frost and the sleeper's own perspiration. The result is your sleeping bag's insulation stays drier and more effective.
It features a hood, to insulate the area of highest heat loss. It also has a half-length zipper on each side. This eliminates the need to choose a right or left zip, and provides venting versatility. The Emperor can also be used on its own in moderate conditions, such as low-altitude summer nights, sleeping in hostels, or as an emergency (somewhat cool) bivi sack.
- Shell is 40-denier WINDSTOPPER, for high resistance to cold gusts, external condensation, and light snow.
- Lining is a highly breathable 40-denier nylon.
- Insulation is MEC Hyperloft.
- Quilted construction.
- Nylon stuff sack included.
- This bag will not zip together with most other models.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||40-denier nylon|
|Packed size||15 x 37cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.