These cams are ideal for small or shallow placements because of the narrow head width and unique spring-on-stem design. Eliminating the springs from the head creates a denser cluster of cam lobes, resulting in narrow width that will slide into shallow features. The springs also put greater force on each cam lobe, giving the unit greater stability than conventional springs, and preventing the piece from walking out of position.
- Integral cam stops on lobes have good passive strength and prevent over-rotation.
- Flexible stem with protected trigger wires bends over edges, but is stiff enough to resist bending when retracting the trigger.
- Nylon slings and stem covers are colour-coded for quick selection.
- Ribbed trigger and thumb rests for secure handling.
- CE certified (excluding size 000).
|Ideal for||Trad and aid climbing|
|Stem||Single stainless steel|
The maximum force generated by a fall the equipment can withstand. The range includes all sizes.
|Three sigma tested||Yes|