Hi-Tec Altitude IV Jr. Approach Boots - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These kids' hiking boots are suitable for day trekking and backpacking with a light pack. When properly treated, the leather uppers will protect kids' feet from all but the worst weather.
- Uppers are waterproofed, seam-sealed, full-grain leather. Follow the care instructions and the leather will continue to make a protective shield against all but the fiercest weather.
- Moisture-wicking linings keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Fully gusseted leather tongues keep out trail grit and gravel.
- Midsoles are a light EVA compound with a partial shank for some torsional rigidity.
- Grippy, multi-directional carbon rubber outsoles for firm traction and good durability.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.