Hi-Tec Altitude IV Jr. Approach Boots - Children to Youths
These kids' hiking boots are suitable for day trekking and backpacking with a light pack. When properly treated, the leather uppers will protect kids' feet from all but the worst weather.
- Uppers are waterproofed, seam-sealed, full-grain leather. Follow the care instructions and the leather will continue to make a protective shield against all but the fiercest weather.
- Moisture-wicking linings keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Fully gusseted leather tongues keep out trail grit and gravel.
- Midsoles are a light EVA compound with a partial shank for some torsional rigidity.
- Grippy, multi-directional carbon rubber outsoles for firm traction and good durability.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.