A high backed recreational PFD that puts the emphasis on comfort and adjustability. Articulated front shell and foam panels allow for increased flexibility. The variable-thickness open mesh lower back accommodates the taller seats of touring kayaks. Complete custom fitting with multiple side adjustments and neoprene padded shoulder straps, for a comfy fit for a wide range of torso sizes.
- Made with articulated GAIA® PVC-free foam panels.
- Adjustable neoprene padded shoulders.
- Multiple side adjustments.
- One zippered side entry stretch mesh pocket with key lanyard.
- Front lash tab.
- Buoyancy: Small/Med. (7.5kg / 16lb. 8oz.), Large/X-Large (7.7kg / 17lb.). XX-Large (7kg / 17lb.).
- Chest circumfrence: Small/Med. 91-107cm (36-42in.), Large/X-Large 107-127cm (42-50in.). XX-Large 127-147cm (50-58in.).
|Lining||210-denier high tenacity nylon|
|Shell material||210-denier high tenacity nylon|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.