These boots are well-suited for extended all-season adventures in sub-alpine terrain and other rugged trail systems. As this is a more traditional design, constructed to last for many years, it is advisable to schedule some break-in time with these boots. Once they've taken shape they will keep your feet happy for years to come.
- Uppers are 2.8mm, treated full-grain leather for maximum durability and classic visual appeal.
- Flex zones at the ankle for added comfort and a smoother break-in period.
- Scarpa®'s Minispeed lace system ensures a quick, snug fit.
- Midsoles are a sophisticated composite structure that's stitched into the upper using Littleway construction techniques. This technique helps the boot maintain its shape for long-term wear and endure the stress of sole replacement.
- Outsoles are a Scarpa / Vibram® M3 outsole unit designed to offer lightweight traction and durability.
- These boots can accept crampons in emergency situations but are not ideal for extended crampon use.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.