These boots are well-suited for extended all-season adventures in sub-alpine terrain and other rugged trail systems. As this is a more traditional design, constructed to last for many years, it is advisable to schedule some break-in time with these boots. Once they've taken shape they will keep your feet happy for years to come.
- Uppers are 2.8mm, treated full-grain leather for maximum durability and classic visual appeal.
- Flex zones at the ankle for added comfort and a smoother break-in period.
- Scarpa®'s Minispeed lace system ensures a quick, snug fit.
- Midsoles are a sophisticated composite structure that's stitched into the upper using Littleway construction techniques. This technique helps the boot maintain its shape for long-term wear and endure the stress of sole replacement.
- Outsoles are a Scarpa / Vibram® M3 outsole unit designed to offer lightweight traction and durability.
- These boots can accept crampons in emergency situations but are not ideal for extended crampon use.