This lid is easy to adjust for a comfortable and secure fit, and the generous vents provide a good cooling airflow. Extra safety features include a visor and rear reflector.
- Quick fit system is easy to use for a secure, solid fit.
- 2 cam locks on both sides adjust easily.
- 16 vents provide a good cooling system.
- Visor shields eyes and upper face from sun, rain, and low branches.
- Pinch-guard chin buckle closes easily and won't pinch small fingers.
- Rear reflector for maximum visibility.
- Fits kids aged 5 to 8.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable suspension system|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).