Combines precision with practicality, and it floats if you drop over the side of the canoe.
- Fixed declination correction scale.
- Jewelled bearing for long-term precision.
- Detachable snap-lock lanyard with whistle.
- Sighting hole and notch for accurate bearings.
- Dimensions are 5.8 x 6.8 x 1.8cm (closed).
The earth's magnetic field varies considerably so most compasses are designed to work in the specific hemisphere zones for which they are being used. A global compass can be used anywhere.
Measures angles of slope, elevation or inclination.
Luminous markings allow you to read your compass in dim light conditions.
Sets the compass to indicate true north instead of magnetic north.