No cold can turn you away when you're hunkered down in your Bristlecone. It's built big and is filled with down, to yield 20cm of simmering loft to keeps you heated. A large draft tube and down filled collar make certain that winter remains outside. With 2 zippers, it can be zipped to other Western Mountaineering mummy bags or unzipped to lie flat.
- Shell is weather-resistant MicroLite XP™ microfibre. While extremely weather resistant, MicroLite XP retains excellent breathability to prevent your bag from wetting out.
- Semi-rectangular shape with a full collar and insulated hood.
- Insulated with goose down.
- 15cm spacing, sideblock baffle construction.
- 2 #5 YKK locking zippers.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||Winter (-15°C to -40°C)|
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Packed size||25 x 50cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.