For power-hungry skiers, the O1 provides about 10% more energy transmission than the O2. These resistance-free touring machines have an optimal pivot point under the pin line, so you can slay big lines without draining power from your legs. Multiple cartridge options let you maintain the same flex point and back foot control, no matter what your overall stiffness preference is.
- Strong, one-piece, stainless steel toebox.
- Sturdy underfoot cable routing.
- Toggle switch activates touring mode with a push of a pole tip. Toggle again and step down to switch back.
- Three flex formulations: FreeFlex, MidStiff/MidStiff Small, and Ridiculously Stiff.
- Fits Scarpa boot sizes 26 and up or Garmont boot sizes 24 and up.
|Heel lift compatible||Yes|
Releasable bindings allow the boot to release from the ski in the event of a fall or the skier being caught in a dangerous situation such as a slide.
For skinning up and travelling across flat terrain, touring mode releases the tension in the cable to allow for easier walking action.