La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo Light GORE-TEX Boots - Men's
These lightweight, waterproof, and insulated technical boots excel on modern mixed routes in moderately cold conditions.
- Uppers are water-repellent Cordura® reinforced with treated Lorica® leather.
- Lined with waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane and Duratherm® insulation.
- Flexible ankle panel ensures adequate mobility for gymnastic moves on mixed routes.
- Midsoles are an insulating 9mm Hytrel® plastic.
- Outsole are Vibram® Lavardeo with antishock inserts for improved cushioning.
- Heel and toe welts are compatible with clip-on crampons. Stiff enough to support rigid frames.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|