La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo Light Gore-Tex Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These lightweight, waterproof, and insulated technical boots excel on modern mixed routes in moderately cold conditions.
- Uppers are water-repellent Cordura® reinforced with treated Lorica® leather.
- Lined with waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane and Duratherm® insulation.
- Flexible ankle panel ensures adequate mobility for gymnastic moves on mixed routes.
- Midsoles are an insulating 9mm Hytrel® plastic.
- Outsole are Vibram® Lavardeo with antishock inserts for improved cushioning.
- Heel and toe welts are compatible with clip-on crampons. Stiff enough to support rigid frames.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure