Our lightest insulated booties are perfect for stuffing into the bottom of your pack as an après ski or climb reward for your feet. Well-suited to use in huts and dry conditions. Not ideal for winter camping in damp conditions.
- Shell fabric is nylon, lined with brushed polyester.
- 575 fill-power duck down insulation.
- Internal ankle elastics provide a snug fit without crushing the down.
- Shockcords at the ankles seal heat in and snow out.
- Footbeds are polyester fleece.
- Sole padding is 12mm EV50 (cross-linked polyethylene) foam for crush-resistant insulation beneath your feet.
- Abrasion resistant and grippy outsole tread.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
|Lining material||Brushed polyester|